Check out this sheet of RIDICULOUS potential sentence starters I found:
- A hard on doesn’t count as personal growth.
- Do I look like a fucking people person?
- This isn’t an office. It’s Hell with fluorescent lighting.
- I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.
- I pretend to work. You pretend to pay me.
- If I throw a stick, will you leave?
- And just how may I screw you over today?
- And your crybaby whiny-assed opinion would be…?
- I’m just working here ‘till a good fast food job opens up.
- I’m not your type; I’m not inflatable.
- I’m trying to imagine you with a personality.
- Someone here is is thinking about sex. Okay, it’s me.
- I have a computer, a vibrator, and pizza delivery. Why should I leave the house?
- I just want revenge. Is that so wrong?
- It’s sick the way you people keep having sex without me.
- I work 40 hours a week to be this poor.
- Okay, okay, I take it back! Unfuck you!
- Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?
- You look like shit. Is that the style now?
- Earth is full. Go home.
- I thought I wanted a career; turns out all I wanted was paychecks.
Skaar: Chair burn Skaar’s butt
Hulk: Great now Skaar’s malfunctioning…
Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H Season 1, Episode 16
A ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛєя, a ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛєя.
I’ve turned into a
and it keeps getting s̠̗ͤͮ͊ͥͬ̊ͧͅᴛ̳ͤ̃ͫʀ̟ͮ̽̄͌ͯ̚ᴏ͐̍ͤ̀̃ɴ̩̠̟̙͚̎ͨ̑ɢ̜ᴇ̣̘̭͎͖̭̙ͨʀ̍͂͌͗̅̉
I know how that must have hurt and I’m sorry. I could say it a million times but it wouldn’t take what I said and did back but it’s all I can say.
I’m so sorry, Skaar.
I still love you.
I miss you a lot.
[there’s silence. She’s not always good at handling emotional scenes. Her assumption is often that she’s not worth the time to have them.]
I told Uncle Jay I’d cook dinner. Do you want to stay and eat with us?
I don’t have a side, or an ulterior motive.
I wanted to be a better person. A better mother. I don’t think you get just how guilty I feel about this. You were supposed to be my responsibility, my daughter, my reason to stay somewhere and I messed that up because I was terrified.
Maybe I’m just tired of being that stupid, scared, horrible mother.
You really want to be better?
You hurt me… the last thing you said, you did, you tried to kill babies that looked like me. And I was so angry at you.
Now I think you just didn’t understand. In your mind you didn’t connect that me, as a baby, looked like a monster, not like you did growing up.
That my experience was different.
Do you understand now? What that meant to me?
What reason would I have to lie to you Skaar?
I wish I could go back, okay? I just…I’ve never been good for anyone in my life and I made a split decision that I thought was the right one. You mattered too much to me for me to be constantly terrified of hurting you.
I’m a horrible mother. And I’m so sorry. And I’m not asking you to forgive me, but I….I don’t know. I don’t know why I came but I just did, okay? I wanted to see you.
To… use me. Get me on your side.
What’s… changed? For you to feel safe to come to me now? Why do you want to see me so badly? This hasn’t happened before…
I never learned how to do that.
[Her voice cracks, but she regains her composure quickly.] You do matter. You matter so much that I…It was safer for you to be away from me. I would have made thing ten times worse if I stayed with you.
How do I know you’re not lying?
We were bonding! I did anything for you, I would have done more. And you left me there. You just left, like everyone else, like I didn’t matter at all!
[She’s trying to keep the tears and sadness out of her voice, instead it’s all anger. Or, she tries to make it all anger.]